Friday, February 1, 2013

Funeral Information

Sherrie's funeral will be held on Saturday, February 2 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints located at 3075 N Buffalo Grove Road, Buffalo Grove, IL. There will be a visitation from 10-11:30am and a funeral starting at 12pm.
 
On Tuesday, February 5, there will be a visitation at Myers Mortuary in Ogden, UT from 10-11:30am. At 12pm she will then be laid to rest next to her Father at Myers Evergreen Memorial Park (845 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404).

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information! I will see you in Ogden.

    Julia Wright

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to come up for the funeral and have received permission from work and classes to get the time off to attend, but im wondering if there is anyone out in the provo area that would be driving up that could help out

    Reid Worthen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reid, if you can take Front Runner up to Bountiful you are welcome to ride up with Bri and I. Let me know, kasifrench@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I am so...sorry that I missed the opportunity to give my love personally! I should have checked your blog earlier so I would have known! Please accept my love and tenderness toward you and your family! She was a beautiful woman inside and out!

    ReplyDelete